Gay men are rooting for the EaglesEntertainment News, Online Only, Section 4A, Top Highlights Sunday, January 28th, 2018
Proving that the LGBTQ community really does follow sports, gay social network Hornet surveyed its users to gather their thoughts and expectations for one of the biggest sporting events of the year, the Super Bowl. In addition to the typical questions, Hornet had a bit of fun with the survey by polling users with questions like which team has the sexiest quarterback (a position we can all get behind), all-time favorite half time performance (we’ll try and keep our Poker Face) and more.
Below are the highlights from the survey:
- Nearly 40% of participants are rooting for the Eagles while only 20% prefer the Patriots
- 45% of the surveyed users found Tom Brady to be the sexier quarterback than the 24% who preferred Nick Foles
- The Philadelphia Eagles edged out the New England Patriots when it came to which uniforms users liked more – 37% for the Eagles vs. 34% for the Patriots
- Lady Gaga was picked as the favorite halftime performance over the last five years.
- 35% of participants would prefer Janet Jackson to perform alongside JT vs. Justin Timberlake’s solo act for this year’s Half Time Show.
Short URL: http://lgbtweekly.com/?p=85196